The Site's Terms and Conditions of Use are divided into two main categories:
Cadmium bearing solder contain chemicals know to cause cancer , birth defects and other health related problems , required Ventilation
- Pasternak Findings is located at the "Bursa" Diamond Exchange on 11 Harkon Street in Ramat Gan.
- Diamond jewelry is offered for sale through secure sales on our Site.
- All language in these Terms and Conditions is gender-inclusive and applies to both men and women alike.
- The Terms and Conditions shall apply to any use and purchase made by customers on the Site and shall constitute the legal basis for any discussion between the customer and Pasternak Findings.
- Use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Site.
- Company: Pasternak Metal Recycling Ltd.
- Jewelry: The diamond jewelry offered on the Site that is for sale.
- Jewelry supply time: The day on which the jewelry was delivered to the customer.
- Address: The address indicated by the customer as the shipping address for delivery of the order.
- Day the order is placed: The day on which the credit card company approved the transaction executed by the customer.
- Business days: Weekdays, Sunday through Thursday, and not including Friday, Saturday and holiday eves.
- The prices of finished jewelry embedded with diamonds include VAT, according to the law.
- The pictures of the products displayed on the Site are for illustration purposes only and do not bind the Company.
- The Company does not commit to maintaining inventory of all products that appear on the Site.
- The Company endeavors to ensure that the information that appears on the Site is complete and accurate. The Company does not bear any responsibility whatsoever for errors that result from or are related to any inadvertent inaccuracies or errors on the Site.
- The Company may update the prices of the products on the Site from time to time without the need for prior notice.
- The Company may offer sales, special offers and discounts on the Site. The Company may at any time stop these promotions and special offers without having to give any prior notice thereof.
- When registering for the site, subscription to the Site's mailing list is offered. If the customer wishes to remove himself from the mailing list after registration, this can be done via the link at the bottom of the email.
- In the event that the customer does not wish to receive any additional emails, he retains the responsibility to remove himself from the mailing list.
- Registration on the site is limited to the creation of a single account for each customer. The Company will remove duplicate accounts.
- Confirmation of an order is conditional on the fact that the product is in stock at the time that the order is placed.
- In the event that it is not stated on the Site that the product is not in stock and the product was not removed from the Site before the order was placed, the Company will not be obligated to sell the product, and the customer will have no claim in this matter.
- It is important to emphasize and clarify that there may be situations in which particular items are presented on the Site as existing in stock, although they are actually not in stock and cannot be supplied. In these situations, the transaction will be canceled and the customer will have no claim in connection to the transaction, subject to reimbursement of the amount paid to the Company by the customer.
- The Company shall be entitled not to approve a customer's order for any reason at its sole discretion, such as in cases where:
- Incorrect details were intentionally provided during registration on the Site.
- Terms of this Agreement are breached.
- The customer's credit card has been blocked or restricted in any way.
- Once payment details have been submitted on the payment page, a confirmation will be sent by email with the order details. This email confirmation does not obligate the Company to supply the products; it only indicates that the order details have been received on the Site.
- If the customer's credit card is expired, if the credit card company or PayPal (or any other digital wallet service held by the company) does not validate the transaction, or if the requested product is not in stock at the Company: the Company will contact the customer to complete or cancel the transaction.
- The company is not responsible for shipping times and delays of a shipping company, but is available to the user to solve the problem. The company is not responsible for shipping times and delays of the shipping company. The Company is not responsible for delays in the supply of products as a result of events beyond its control, strikes, natural disasters, malfunctions in the computer system or the telephone system that will harm the completion of the purchase process or malfunctions in the e-mail service.§ The law applicable to these regulations and / or any action and / or dispute arising therefrom is solely Israeli law, the exclusive authority to hear any dispute arising directly or indirectly from the provisions of these Articles and / or from purchases on the Site, shall be to the Court in Tel Aviv Jaffa.
Payment policy for finished jewelry:
- Payment can be made with all credit cards and can be divided into 12 payments, without interest. Payment can also be made through PayPal's secure system.
Warranty Policy for finished and inlaid jewelry:
- One year warranty.
- The warranty is not valid and does not apply in the event of direct or indirect damages made by the customer, alteration or deformation of the jewelry, loss of jewelry, or damage caused by negligence.
- Additional cases not covered by the warranty:
- Change of size, repairs and work to renew the jewelry, and self-cleaning the jewelry with liquids that have active ingredients are all not included in the warranty.
- During the warranty period, the Company will replace or repair the damaged parts without additional cost to the customer, according to the conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- Filling in of small diamonds that fell out and were lost (smaller than 0.005) carats.
- There is no responsibility or warranty coverage for the loss of or damage to a center stone. (A diamond that fell out but was not lost will be reset.).
- Insurance for loss of or damage to a center stone is provided by private insurance companies and not by the Company.
- If the customer makes a mistake when typing in the shipping address, the Company will not be liable.
- The Company undertakes to provide a service to adjust the size of the rings purchased on our Site at no additional cost.
- The company commits to ensuring that all the jewelry that is produced at our factory goes through strict quality control.
- Leather parts - Leather is a natural substance and there may be slight changes in skin tone. The skin should be kept away from contact with water or other substances that may damage it. Clean the brooch gently with a soft, dry cloth. Leather may expand over time, expansion is not considered a defect in the jewelry and is not included in the warranty.
- Cotton thread - Waxed cotton should avoid contact with water or chemicals that may change their appearance.
Deliveries - Jewelry
- Free shipping is offered for every purchase of a diamond on the Site.
- Delivery time is up to 5 business days from the date the order is placed, subject to the jewelry being in stock.
- Orders will only be shipped to the address specified by the customer when the order is placed and the package will only be delivered to the person who placed the order.
- It is recommended that you provide a home/work address for delivery, based on the hours that are suitable for you. Upon delivery of the package, you must present your identity card or passport and sign a form confirming receipt of the jewelry.
- When purchasing a piece of jewelry, you will receive gift packaging and a certificate that can be used for insurance purposes.
- If the customer made a mistake when typing in the shipping address at the time the order is placed, the Company will not be liable.
- The Company sells to business customers including diamond merchants, designers, jewelers, silversmiths and store owners.
- Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- The terms and policies described here are a summary of the General Trading Agreement that is attached to the Site.
- Private customers cannot purchase finished jewelry accessories (FINDINGS), on the Site. Sales on the site are exclusively for business customers such as diamond merchants, designers, jewelers, silversmiths and store owners.
Terms of Sale
- All prices listed on the site are approximate and depend on the weight of the order and the market prices at the time the order is placed.
- The weight of some products may vary by up to 5% of the weight of the order.
- Payment terms
- All payments will be made in advance.
- Payment will be accepted by credit card, PayPal and bank transfer.
- In the case of payment via bank transfer, the Company must be notified in advance via email.
- For credit card payments - online
- We would be happy to provide additional information on any matter.
- Prices of jewelry findings, accessories, raw materials and non-embedded items on the site do not include VAT.
Returns – Accessories/Findings and Raw Materials
- Special orders or custom-made products such as wires, ribbons, pallets, chains by the meter, strips, and pipes cannot be returned.
- Any item that has been cut at the customer's request cannot be returned.
- Returns can be made if there is a defect in the accessory/finding or raw material and the customer has not made any change or treatment to the product. Returns must be made within 48 hours.
- Before returning a product, an email must be sent with an itemized list of the products being returned, quantities, and the reason for returning the products. A copy of this list must be included with the return package.
- After a product has been returned, the customer will be refunded on the credit card that was used for the original purchase, or with credit that can be used toward their next purchase.